Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ribbet Ribbet

I have sent my mother’s pillow to the frog pond so many times it will soon be getting warts! I have totally scraped my design pattern. I will do it sometime, but not for this Christmas. I have decided to make a striped pillow with a cabled front and a stockinette back. I hope it turns out okay.
I think I will have to take a day off to work on it, as well as my husband’s socks and The Girl’s poncho. I do not know how I will get I all done. I also want to finish my other mitten because it is getting really cold here in MN.
I have been very good. I have not been in any yarn shops lately and when I went last I only bought what I needed. However, I need to go find some ribbon yarn for The Girl’s poncho, so we will see what happens.
I finished “A Christmas Carol”, now I just need to knit something for it. I am thinking that I will knit a red lace scarf for The Red Scarf Project 2007. It needs to be unisex, but I think I might have found a pattern that will work. I will keep you all updated. That will need to be done by January.

No comments: