Friday, November 09, 2007

Latest news

So work has been sucky this week and I have been trying to just make it through, and then yesterday I found out my piglet won for last month’s book on the Knitting the Classics group. Yeah! It has no eyes because The Girl thought it looked better "simple". She wanted it so now it is hers. The book we read was The Book Thief. It is a good book, but very sad. I would however recommend it.

I have one Christmas present finished. I will get a photo of it this weekend and post it. I have been knitting every night this week and that has helped with the stress. I am looking forward to getting some more gifts done this weekend as well as my scarf I have been working on for my self. I have discovered that I really do not like knitting scarves all that much. They are quite tiresome.
When I was in high school, I convinced my mom to knit me a Dr. Who scarf. It was perfect and I wore it all the time. I did not however realize how mind numbingly boring it must have been to knit. My mom is a saint!

No comments: