Thursday, June 05, 2008

Episode 100

This is my 100th blog entry. Can you believe it? So I think everyone should have a big party in my honor.
It is very interesting to me that TV shows have a big celebration for their 100th episode. Basically, when they get to episode 100, it means that the cast gets money for reruns. Why should I care about that? Don’t know. I know that no one is sending me money for watching the said 100 episodes or any of the reruns, for that matter.
However, I am hoping that by pointing out that this is my 100th blog entry, the money will start pouring in! Oh yeah, I don’t get paid for this, it is just for my (and hopefully yours, dear reader) amusement.

WORK??!!
I started summer hours this week. That means that I am working four 10 hour days and I will be off on Friday’s. I personally think it is a really sweet deal. The only downside is that the bus schedule does not really correspond with my hours so I have to spend a long time down at the station after work. I have been thinking though that if I stay longer on some days, I can leave a little earlier and catch the 5:40 bus instead of the 6:40. It is not enough bother to make me stop riding the bus at this point. When it gets to be really hot, I might not want to sit down there for 40 minutes. We will have to see.
I have again been having attacks of ennui regarding work. I do not think it is where I work, because over all it is a good place to work, but rather having to work at all. I think maybe I need to sit somewhere where I can not see outside into the real world. I think it is bad for my attitude.

LOST
So we have seen the end of Lost until February. I figured I should discuss the season finale. I know that everyone loves my crazy theories.
Jin & Michael are both dead. I know there are a lot of people who believe that Jin is still alive, but I have a problem with him getting back to the island. How would he get back to The Island before the helicopter? He would be one hell of a swimmer to get there that quickly. Plus, he would have to stay on course. Most importantly, Daniel Dae Kim was arrested for a DUI and that usually leads to the character’s death on Lost.
As I have stated before, everyone will need to get back to The Island, which Ben confirmed in the last episode. Thanks Ben! You’re the best!
Did Faraday and the ship full of red shirts get transported with The Island? It seems cruel to leave 6 or 7 people out on the ocean to die. So I hope they get back, but I do not know that Faraday is going to be doing well in the future since Desmond was his constant.

Weather issues
Last Saturday night we received hail. It did not do much damage, except to my garden. It decimated my salsa garden. I am hoping it will make a come back, but I really do not know much about gardening. Generally, I just throw it in the ground and it grows.
There were also gusts of wind with the hail and it damaged one of our trees. Since the large branch did not actually fall out of the tree on to our neighbor’s house, we had to pay to get it out of the tree. It is just crazy.

I am going to leave you with a picture of my eldest dog doing what she does best; sleeping. Have a calm and happy weekend.

No comments: