Saturday, December 04, 2010

Where have you been? Where are you going?

Look what I found on line, a place to chart where you have been. I have been to more than 1/2 of the states in the USA...

visited 29 states (58%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
I will say, that it looks weird to have been to all those states in the West and not Nevada or Utah. I have been at the airport in Las Vegas and Salt Lake City, but I am not counting airports, only if I have actually entered the state. So I counting places I have driven through, mainly because I have to stop and pee on a regular basis and figure I had to get out in most of them. I honestly could not remember if I had ever been to Michgan... the rest I am confident about having been there or not.

But I have not been really anywhere else.

visited 7 states (3.11%)
Create your own visited map of The World

Other news
Things have been pretty crappy here. The Girl was sick and then her car brokedown and the holidays are upon us and I have no money. If you are interested in buying some of my yarn, I am selling some on Ravelry. I am trying to raise enough to buy a Christmas present for The Hub and some of my co-workers. I am almost there, I just need a few more sales.

I have been knitting some presents and have my MIL & FIL gifts done.
Here are some bed socks for my MIL. It is the same pattern as last year, just different yarn. It is what she wanted.
Here are some fingerless gloves for my FIL. He did not say what he wanted, but I figured he could use these and they would match the hat I knit him last year. 

No comments: