Friday, February 04, 2011

Yet another month


Time has flown by since I last blogged. Not a whole lot has happened per se. There have been some changes at the shop where I work, which of course will affect me. It may be time to bite the bullet and realize that I probably have to go back to the mind-numbing world of corporate America. The idea revolts me, but I see little choice in the matter. I have not made any decisions yet, so we will see.

The Girl has been sick, again, this time with severe stomach pains. Today she went in for an ultrasound on her stomach and the doctor prescribed her ulcer medicine. And her car has broken down, Again. I hate cars and house and money and everything connected to them.

In knitting news: I am working on a scarf for The Hub. The one he has is an embarrassment to me as a knitter. This one I am working on is just a 2x2 rib, but it is nice yarn and looks nicer than the monstrosity he has been wearing.
I finished a pair of socks I started in 2007. However, the cast off on both of them is too tight and I cannot get them over my heels. So I have do decided if I want to rip them back and fix them or just say screw it and count it as done. I am sort of leaning towards calling them done.

Well, that is all I have… sorry for the depressing post, just not up to being light and perky today. 

No comments: