Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Owlcrate - May 2016



My 1st Owlcrate shipment came last weekend. 




The theme was Steampunk!

It has many wonderful things… I love this necklace and pin. I adore keys and these just make me happy.


The book is called Everland. It is a steampunk version of Peter Pan. I am almost done reading it. I actually like it more than I thought I would. I have never read Peter Pan, mainly because the story does not appeal to me. There are some points in the book which have too much teen girl angst… which I can always do without. 


There were some items that I will never use… there was a ring, I don’t wear them and if I did this would not be my style. And there was steampunk nail art. I do not do my nails, so it is not useful to me. I will see if the girl would like them…
Overall, I was pleased with the box and I am going to continue getting them for now.

No comments: