Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Have No Dreams Left To Dream


My Vikings have lost their chance to play in the Super Bowl. I cannot describe how depressing this turn of events is for me. You need to understand that one of the things I want to experience before I die is to see the Vikings in the Super Bowl, I don’t even care if they win, I just want to see them there. Is that asking too much? I really truly believed that this would be the year to see them in the Big Game. Alas, it was not to be… Damn Saints.

In more pleasant news, I am a permanent employee at the yarn shop now. Which is cool, but it is still part time. Hopefully, that will change before I run out of unemployment. I am still looking for a real job, but I am really not finding anything that appeals to me… okay, I did send my resume into Disney Corp because they are looking for a buyer and well, who doesn’t want to work for The Mouse?

I have been knitting a parka for The Baby. I have no photos yet, but I am on the hood, so I am in the home stretch. Once I finish the hood, I just need to sew the pieces together and then add the “fur”. I think it is going to be really cute.

The Girl is 18 now. We went to the bank and transferred all of her money into her name and now she officially has more money than me. Ain’t life funny?  She is back together with The Ex. We will see how long it lasts since they are both really temperamental. The Baby has had a cold and sounds bad, but is looking better today. Yesterday she slept a lot.

I promise to have photos next time…

No comments: