Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year

I know I am a little late, but well, it is still a new year, so there…
I rung in the New Year the way I always do… watching TV (TCM’s “Thin Man” marathon) and trying to stay up until midnight (which I did).

I have long since given up real resolutions, however I do have knitting resolutions.

1. I want to knit a 10K this year. I am not going to have the same restriction of not buying more yarn, but since I am not really working, I do not have much money for it anyway.
2. I want to learn how to do double knitting. This is 2-sided knitting, it is double thickness and both sides are right sides. It can be reversible.
3. I want to knit 2 adult sweaters and probably a couple of kid sweaters too.
4. I am going to work on Christmas presents early!! I plan on knitting advent & Christmas ornaments.


That’s about it.

So far this year, I have finished 3 hats. Here are some photos.


















Pretty impressive, huh?

No comments: