Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or what ever holiday you might be celebrating). My was very good. Here is our stockings and tree.


We have it in a different locale in the living room this year. I actually like it better here.

The Girl liked the hat I had knit for her... she wore it around the house all morning. We also bought her a Snuggie (she wanted it one) and she loved that. She woke up at 4 am so excited about Christmas and then had to wait till we woke up and then she went in and woke up The Baby. I think it might have been a little too early for her...


Overall, it was a great day, although we did not go to the movies because there is a lot of snow out there and we did not want to be bothered to go out and about. We are planning on see "Sherlock Holmes" tomorrow. I will post a review if we go...

Happy holidays.

No comments: