Thursday, July 05, 2007

Just some random stuff

I was on my own earlier in the week. It was supposed to be all week, but The Girl called in tears and wanted to come home. So I gave in and went and picked her up at my brother’s. Last Friday DH and I picked 35 lbs of strawberries and I finally got them all cleaned yesterday. So tonight I intend to make some jam and finish freezing the rest. I know, you are all jealous.
Yesterday I went and saw “Live Free or Die Hard”. It was good. I could knit through the whole movie. There were some really good explosions. And, of course, it had that guy who plays the Mac on the Apple commercials. I think he is too cute! So it was a good movie, especially to go to on a hot fourth of July. I did not go see the fireworks because I have to work today.
I have some FOs, but I do not have the picture with me, so I will have to post it later.

I saw this Power of 4 Meme on http://knitorious.typepad.com/knitorious/ and I thought I would do it too.

4 Jobs I have had in my life (other than being a mother/aunt)
-- Nursing assistant
-- Learning Resource Clerk (at U of MN Library)
-- Legal Coder (basically data entry)
-- Buyer

4 films I can watch again and again
-- Jaws
-- The Godfather
-- The Godfather II
-- This is Spinal Tap

4 places I have lived
-- Kenyon, MN
-- Faribault, MN
-- Minneapolis, MN
-- Richfield, MN
I know the variety is stunning, but I hope to add another state someday.

4 TV series I watch
-- Lost
-- Supernatural
-- What not to Wear
-- House

4 places I have been on holiday
-- Ireland
-- New York City, NY
-- Aruba
-- Bonaire

4 things I do every time I go on the Net
-- Check my e-mail
-- Go to Swap-Bot
-- Read some knitting blogs
-- Check out the new headlines

4 things I would NOT eat for anything in the world
-- Haggis
-- Brains
-- Kidney pie
-- tongue (I do not want to eat anything that has been in someone’s mouth)

4 places I would love to be right now
-- Fondly yarn at a lovely LYS
-- Sitting on a beach, knitting
-- Scuba diving
-- At the movies

4 people to tag
- up for grabs, folks

1 comment:

Paula said...

Ooooh pounds of strawberries!
We are currently up to our ears (no pun intended) in ears of corn!
and tomatoes! We have been canning and freezing for two weeks now.
I canned about 9 quarts of pickles and froze a bushel of green beans last week! This week corn and tomatoes! LOL!

Oh I may do that meme here soon!
It looks like fun. I loved your answers.