Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I don’t blog for a month and now 2 postings in as many days. WTF?

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a great day. Ours was fabulous. There was good food (The Hub came through big time). The Baby ate real some real food. She really liked the stuffing and the cranberry sauce. The Hub used a recipe from Food Network which was cranberry apple sauce. It was very good. I am not a huge fan of cranberry sauce and I did like this.

I want to say what I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day.
I am thankful:
that The Baby is healthy and happy
that I have a great husband (who haz mad cookin’ skillz)
that I have a home and food for the table
that I have The Girl, who is overall entertaining (in spite of her trouble making ways)
that we are all healthy
that I have a future which is mine (no matter what happens)

Take a minute today to remember all of those whom you love and be thankful that they put up with your sorry ass. I am!

Oh, I almost forgot. I have a new cool product on Zazzle. It is a tie with old seed bags on it. Just the thing for the man in your life who loves farming or old advertising. Check it out (Zazzle is also having a sale this weekend on ties and other items).

No comments: