Monday, February 03, 2014

Hat # 4 - Look Puppies!

What??? Hat # 4, where is hat number 3? There was a slight problem with it and I had to move on to this one. As you know, time and tide waits for no man and I am no exception… So I am proud to present to you hat #4. 


This hat is the February perk at the shop and it is my own design. I am calling it Pups on Parade.
I used Elemental Affects Fingering for the yellow, red and blue and the black is Rowan Angora Haze. I loved working with the Elemental Affects, it is nice and toothy and it works so well for the colorwork. I found the Angora haze easy to knit with, but it is very soft and when I pulled the yarn through the remaining stitches, it broke and I had to patch it together to weave in the ends. But the pups look so nice and fuzzy and I am happy with them.


I think I should have added more rows in the crown so it was longer and less bunchy, but I still like the hat and I would gladly wear it. 

If you like it too, stop into 3 Kittens and pick up a pattern. 

No comments: