Thursday, June 21, 2007

Baaad Sheep

I really want to see this movie.




It is about sheep that became flesh eating zombies (basically a knitter’s nightmare). It opens this weekend in the States, but I have not had success finding out if it is playing here in the Twin Cities. I think it looks hilarious. I love Animals Gone Bad Movies. One of my favorites is FROGS from 1972. Nothing more terrifying than frogs, except maybe sheep!

On other knitting news (I consider zombie sheep knitting news), on Tuesday night at the MN Knitter’s Guild meeting, Amy Singer (from knitty.com) came to speak to us. She was awesome. She was informative and fun. What more could you ask for. I bought her “No Sheep for You” book and it has some great stuff in it. I can’t wait to try several of the patterns. There is a tank in there that is to die for. Also, it will come in handy if there IS a zombie sheep plague. I will be ready to continue knitting!

Last night I went to my finishing class. I learned a lot in the class. Plus, I actually finished the little cardigan… okay, I still need to weave in and add the buttons, but that is nothing. I will try to get a picture to post on my site. Okay, I can not connect this bit to killer sheep, but as Meatloaf said “two out of three ain’t bad”.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh now I really want to see that movie too!
Thank you for the review!
LOL!
I love movies about placid animals going bad too!

By the way you might like this really funny mystery book called
"Three Bags Full" By Leonie Swann
It is about a flock of sheep who solve the murder mystery of their shepard in Ireland. I am 8 chapters into it so far.