Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two Fisted Knitting

Okay, I love stranded knitting. I was able to cruise through all the color work on my hat in under a 24 hr period. That includes sleeping and reading the Sunday paper and playing some solitaire on the computer. Woohoo! I finished my hat for class and cast on for another one last night. I am hoping I can whip it out in the next couple of days and send it to a friend of mine who has a birthday coming up. Of course, the class hat was actually too big for me. I do not think I am very good at reading swatches. It does not matter though, as it fit my hubby to a tee and he looks marvelous in it. I only had one major screw up with the pattern, totally my fault as I charted it wrong, but no one will probably notice anyway. So I am very pleased with myself.
Here is the photo of it. Isn’t swell?

No comments: