Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring, such as it is

It is very grey out today. Yesterday was sunny and breezy and today, it is cloudy. It makes me tired. I actually have been off kilter all week. I am not sure why. I know that last night instead of working hard to get done with my mom’s rug, I played some stupid game on the computer. Off course, I had worked on the rug for a little bit and then put it away before I went to bed. However, The Girl’s kitten LOVES Sugar N’ Cream yarn and pulled it all out of my bag today. My husband called to tell me the there were 3 balls pulled out of the bag. I am hoping she did not pull any of the stitches off of the needle. It would be a pain to figure out which of the strands went where since I am using 4 strands held together.

We ordered seedlings for my salsa garden. And my lovely husband cleared all the crap out of my raised bed, so when the plants come, we can just shove them right in.

The Girl has to take the bus to her new school and every night this week she has pretty much come home and just crashed. So maybe this extra activity out in the real world is good for her.

I really don’t have much to say today I guess. I had hoped I would, but alas the words are not flowing as they should. One week until a new Lost. I guess that is something to look forward to. Later.

No comments: