Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hello. This is my new blog. This is actually my first blog, so I hope it goes well.
I intend to discuss my knitting here. I started knitting earlier this year as part of my therapy. I live in a house with a husband, a 14 year girl and two dogs and two cats. It is chaos most of the time. I found that when I knit, I can achieve a level of calm. So here I am, knitting my little heart out.
I have been knitting Christmas presents for family members. It has been going really well. I have made several hats. I love to make them, so almost everyone is going to get one. I knit one up tonight that I will probably keep. I think it is quite cute. Here is a picture.



Tomorrow, I am going to be going to some Alpaca farms. I love Alpaca yarn. I hope to get something nice. I will let everyone know what (if anything) I get.

Well, it is late and I am going to stop. Thanks for reading.

No comments: