Thursday, October 19, 2006

One more hat down…
I finished the hat for the party on Saturday. I think it needs something on the top. I am not really good at pom-poms. I think maybe a little knit flower would be cute. What 2 year girl would not love a little flowered hat?
I will try to get a picture on here tonight or tomorrow.

I am taking tomorrow off of work. The Girl is going out of town on a church retreat. She leaves today at 5 and comes back Sunday at 5. My husband (CD) and I have the whole weekend planned.
Tomorrow I am taking a lace workshop. I was going to wait until after Christmas to learn lace, but the opportunity came up this week to take this class at the Swedish Institute and I could not resist. I have not actually seen that many lace classes at my LYS, so I thought what the hell.
Then we are going to go down to see a play. Then Saturday of course is the adoption party. It should be a great time.

I know CD wants to go see The Prestige, but the Girl wants us to wait until she comes home. So maybe Sunday night we will be heading to the movie theater.
The Girl is no longer mad at me, so I told her I am going to finish her wristers this weekend. I do not think it should be that hard. We will have to see! I think the forgiveness came mainly because I managed to get tickets to the Vikings vs. Patriots game. She is in love with Tom Brady (Patriots QB). I love football and the rest just enjoy it. I am very excited about going. It is going to be Monday night game, so I will be tired at work on Halloween.

Until later…

No comments: