Monday, May 21, 2007

8 random things

I was tagged by Paula at bassetknitter.blogspot.com

8 Random things about me.

1. I do not know enough people on line to tag anyone
2. I always thought that the life David Banner was leading in the Incredible Hulk was cool.
3. I am more responsible than anyone I know, in high school more than once I did not kill myself because I had to go to work that night and I did not know who they would get to fill in for me on such short notice.
4. I think my husband is the greatest man to walk the face of the Earth.
5. I still miss my grandmother who died 17 years ago.
6. I love dogs and can image why anyone would be cruel to them.
7. I wish I could have chickens, but my suburb has an ordinance against farm animals.
8. I love fresh watermelon and could eat it everyday.

1 comment:

Paula said...

LOL, I always thought David Banner was cool too! and when my Sisters and I would play Exploration (we lived on a huge farm when I was little and we were allowed to explore every inch of it many times over.) I always played the scientist and would collect samples to look at through my special telescope made out of paper towel and toilet paper roles!
:)