Friday, May 18, 2007

More from Mostly Male…


Here are some more pictures from Mostly Male.
Here is one of the unisex sweaters. The one they show for the woman’s sweater is slightly better colors, but really this one is too bright for anyone over the age of 6.
Check out the cigarillo. He is TOO cool!













Is this guy getting in the pool? Shouldn’t he take off his sweater first? Although he really looks like he should be getting out, but then his sweater would be wet…
Either way, the sweater does not really go with the swim trunks and why would he need a sweater at an indoor pool?

2 comments:

Paula said...

ahhh the 70's what styles there were.

The unisex sweater actually looks good and would be fun to make!

Your right about the other sweater though, what were the photographers thinking putting that sweater with swim trunks!

by the way when you get time please visit me over at my blog http://bassetknitter.blogspot.com
I tagged you for a meme. :)

Anonymous said...

I too have this knitting catalog. The title says it all.... mostly male. My personal favorite is the knitted pants suit. check out the crotch on that thing. I can only imagine my husband going to hang out with the guys in that thing.