Friday, May 02, 2008

Why bother?

Yesterday I managed to piss off several people.

I managed to get myself kicked off of the Yarnover committee. I did not really want to do it again, but I did not want to make anyone angry and apparently, that is what I have done. I don’t know if I am even going to be able to continue going to Guild, which I am really upset about because I like going to Guild. I am going to go to the next meeting to see how it goes, but if it is going to be uncomfortable, I will probably just give it up.

Then I pissed off my co-worker and she actually yelled at me. Who does that? Who yells at a co-worker? It is just bizarre. I really do not want to work with her any more. This is not the 1st time she has done something like this and she is REALLY paranoid. I am not able to deal with that sort of thing. I asked my boss if I could move, but he said no.

BECAUSE OF LOST

I really enjoyed Lost last night. Although I hate Kate, I found the episode great. Are they all dead, as Hurley stated? Now from the beginning the creators have said that it is not purgatory. However, what if it is that The Island is alive like in Solaris and the Oceanic 6 and the rest of the people on the island are in fact projections it uses to keep itself safe. Well, maybe not everyone on the island. Ben seems very real, although he does seem to know an awful lot of info about everyone he meets. This would explain Charlie and Christian Sheppard who keep popping up. Jack seems to know in the future that he was related to Claire. So how does he find that out? Perhaps Miles tells him. He obviously saw Christian with Claire. Why did Kate wait so long to contact Sawyer’s daughter? Because of the trial, perhaps, or has she had quite a lot of contact and that was just another meeting. I am assuming that was what she was doing for Sawyer since he talked about before. Maybe it is something else. Of course, it is just like Jack to point out that he left the Island and Sawyer didn’t. What a jerk. So Jack starts his decline because his dad is in the lobby. And he apparently thinks Kate is having an affair with Sawyer, who is still on the island? I suppose also the fact that Hurley had said Jack would be getting a visitor, making Hurley seem less crazy. Poor Hurley. I hope he will be okay. Of course, if they are all dead, none of them are okay.
Claire disappears, which probably explains why Kate takes Aaron off the Island. Because if you think about it, who else could take him to safety? Not Rose since she is not going to leave the island, not Sun since she is going to have her own baby and she could not pass Aaron off as hers, not Juliette since I don’t think she will make it off the Island.
And something from last week’s episode: Where the hell is Penny’s mom? She is never mentioned. I mean, even if she died, you would think she would come up at some point. I also think I am the only person in the universe who would not care if Penny was killed. I mean, she is okay, I don’t hate her like I do Kate, but she is sort of whiney and very dim. Plus, I think Widmore deserves it for killing Alex and Danielle.

No comments: